IO Crest 2 Port SATA III PCI-Express x1 Card (SY-PEX40039)
A brand-new, unused, undamaged item in its original packaging.
Part Number: SY-PEX40039
– ASM1061 Chipset (Asmedia 1061 SATA Host Controller)
– Compliant with PCI-Express Specification V2.0 and Backward Compatible with PCI-Express 1.x
– Compliance Serial ATA AHCI Spec. Rev. 1.3, Serial ATA Rev. 3.0
– Supports Hot Plug and Hot Swap. Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ)
– Supports Communication Speeds of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, and 1.5Gbps
– Supports Port Multiplier
The IO Crest 2 Port SATA III 6Gbps PCI-Express x1 Card is the easiest way to update any computer with SATA ports. Once installed, this host card will add SATA ports with two independent channels. This allows support of two SATA devices at speeds of up to 6Gb/s whether it is a SATA hard drive or SATA device. The IO Crest 2 Port SATA III 6Gbps PCI-Express x1 Card is the easiest way to update any computer system.
– SATA III (6Gbps) Internal 2-port PCI-E Card
– SATA Cable (18″)
– User’s Manual
– Driver CD
– Low-Profile Bracket