Adaptec USBXchange Kit Model 1856600 USB to SCSI Adapter FX0C12400AY
New: A brand-new, unused, undamaged item in its original packaging.
– The Adaptec USBXchange product is a USB-to-SCSI adapter that makes it fast and easy to connect your SCSI devices with the
newest portable and desktop Mac and PC systems. Its easy plug-n-play connectivity and set-up gives you the power to connect
SCSI peripherals to USB ports in a matter of seconds. There is no need to open the case, install cards, or change jumper switches
– Transfer Rate: Up to 1.5MB/sec burst, Up to 700KB/sec sustained
– External Connectors: 50-pin High-Density Connector, 50-pin High-Density to DB 25-pin SCSI converter
– OS Supported: Windows XP/2000 Professional/Me/98/95/3.1/or DOS 6.0 and above, Mac OS 8.6/9.x
The Adaptec USBXchange Kit Model 1856600 is a USB to SCSI adapter that enables users to connect SCSI devices (such as external hard drives, CD-ROM drives, scanners, etc.) to a computer through a USB port. The adapter is commonly used for:
- Connecting older SCSI devices to modern computers that do not have a built-in SCSI port.
- Upgrading the transfer speed of a SCSI device when connected through USB.
- Increasing the number of SCSI devices that can be connected to a computer by adding a USB port.
The Adaptec USBXchange Kit Model 1856600 is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.