4 in stock
Epson TM-T88V Thermal Receipt Printer Model M244A Power Adapter Included
4 POS thermals are available. Price for one, you may order more.
– Fast printing up to 300mm/second
– MTBF of 70 million lines
– Versatile OS Support Windows, Mac, Linux
– Low power consumption, ENERGY STAR qualified
– Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes
The Epson Epson TM-T88V Model M224A POS thermal receipt printer is the latest addition to Epson’s industry-leading TM-T88 POS printer series. The Epson TM-T88V delivers more speed and more reliability than ever before. It offers 50% faster printing of text and graphics than the TM-T88IV, 35% more reliability, new ease-of-use features and dual interfaces. In addition, the Epson TM-T88V was the first POS thermal printer to be ENERGY STAR qualified* and is the most energy efficient in its class. Perfect for restaurants, clothing stores, POS, checkout conunters. Epson Model M244A
The mPOS designated printers are mobile POS friendly. The mPOS printers are DHCP enabled and out-of-the-box ready with mobile devices.
Print method: Direct thermal printing
- Print speed: Up to 300mm/s (11.8 in/s)
- Print resolution: 180 x 180 dpi, 180 x 360 dpi, or 360 x 360 dpi
- Paper size: 3.13 in ± 0.02 in (79.5 ± 0.5 mm) wide, roll diameter up to 3.27 in (83 mm)
- Character size: Font A: 12 x 24, Font B: 9 x 17 (including 2-dot horizontal spacing)
- Emulation: ESC/POS command set
- Interface: USB 2.0 Type B, RS-232C, Ethernet (10/100Base-T/TX), Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (optional)
- Sensors: Paper near end sensor, paper end sensor, cover open sensor
- Auto cutter: Guillotine type, partial cut or full cut selectable
- Reliability: MTBF of 360,000 hours, MCBF of 70 million lines, print head life of 150 km
- Power supply: AC adapter (included) or optional battery pack
- Dimensions: 5.71 x 7.68 x 5.83 in (145 x 195 x 148 mm) (W x D x H)
- Weight: Approximately 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
These specifications indicate that the Epson TM-T88V Thermal Receipt Printer Model M244A is a fast and reliable thermal receipt printer that is designed for high-volume printing in retail, hospitality, and other industries. It has a fast print speed and high print resolution, allowing for crisp and clear receipts. The printer supports a variety of interfaces, including USB, RS-232C, Ethernet, and optional wireless LAN, making it easy to integrate into existing systems. It includes several sensors and an auto cutter for added convenience and ease of use. The printer is also designed for long-term reliability, with a high MTBF and MCBF, as well as a long print head life. Overall, the specifications suggest that the Epson TM-T88V Thermal Receipt Printer Model M244A is a high-quality and versatile receipt printer that is suitable for a wide range of applications.